Who are your best customers? How much do you know about them? Do your marketing campaigns get the response you expect? How quickly can you deliver them? Do you every time reach your most valuable customers and attract new, important prospects ? The truth is that many companies have difficulty understanding and connecting with their customers. Only SIT CRM enables you to identify and understand your most profitable customers, strategize interactions, and continuously improve your organization’s marketing performance. SIT CRM is a multifaceted process, mediated by a set of IT solutions that focuses on creating two-way exchange s with customer s so that firms have an intimate knowledge of their needs, wants, and buying patterns. SIT CRM helps companies understand, as well as anticipate , the needs of current and potential customer s. Some of the focus areas include sales, marketing , customer service, training, professional development, performance management, human resource development, and compensation. SIT CRM Intelligence helps in translating customer needs and profitability projection into game plans for different segments or groups of customers, captured by customer interactions (Human, automate d or combinations of both) into software that tracks whether that game plan is followed or not, and whether the desired outcomes are obtained. SIT CRM helps in Modeling the Customer Relations hip Strategy, Goals and outcomes . Numbers and description of whether goals were met and models of customer segments and game plans worked as assumed is been reported by the monitoring tool.
Front office business processes , including sales, marketing and service. Each interaction with a customer is generally added to a customer’s contact history, and can retrieve information on customer s from the database when necessary . It processes customer data for a variety of purposes like Managing Campaigns, Enterprise Marketing Automation and Sales Force Automation to name a few.
Analyzes customer data for a variety of purposes.
- Design and execution of beleaguered marketing campaign s to optimize marketing efficacy.
- Design and execution of specific customer campaign s, including customer acquisition, crossselling, upselling, retention.
- Analysis of consumer behavior to aid product and service decision making.
- Management decisions like financial forecasting and customer profitability analysis.
- Churn analysis. Campaign management: This is marketing oriented CRM software that combines elements of Operational and Analytical CRM and allows campaign s to be run on an existing client base.
Campaign management software functions include:
- Choosing campaign recipients from the client base as per selected criteria.
- Development of a campaign offer.
- Assigning specific campaign offers to selected recipients.
- Automatically sending offers to the selected clients via selected channels.
- Gathering , storing, and analyzing campaign results.
- It will target the right customer s with the right offers.
This shall coordinate the multi-channel service and support given to the customer by providing the infrastructure for responsive and effective support to customer issues, questions , complaints, etc. Collaborative CRM’s ultimate goal is to use information collected from all departments to improve the quality of customer service.